Top Reasons to Join SIVAS
- Regular Industrial Visits
- To cope up with the fast developing field of interior design, we make students acknowledged with latest softwares for drafting. But we insist on hand sketching which is the only way for innovative design.
- Workshops are conducted to make students aware with different materials and their application with construction details in interior designing.
- Industrial visits related to interiors are organized to understand different materials, products, services and technical understanding.
- Every year annual exhibition is held to explore and exhibit talent of students through which they get a platform to interact with society and renowned professionals.
- Different competitions are held to motivate students and make them confident enough to face the competitive world.
- Extensive Industry Interactions
- Focused on emerging Global Interior trends
- Research oriented & innovative teaching pedagogy
- Enabling system development
- Earn while learn schemes
- Substantial practical exposure
- Competent, Experienced & Dedicated faculties
- Value based Education
- Holistic personality growth
- Encouragement for entrepreneurship development
- Campus to Corporate Program
Suryadatta’s core team comprises senior professionals, each with the highest qualification in their respective fields, in addition to a minimum of 15 years of in-depth work experience in the corporate world as well as the academics. Along with sound academic inputs, Suryadatta also believes in giving practical exposure to its students.
As a part of this initiative, Suryadatta regularly organizes industrial visits, seminars and workshops serving as a platform where senior executives from the corporate world share their invaluable experiences. We provide a vibrant atmosphere for Industry-Institute Interface in the form of Management Development Programmes, Consultancy, Applied Research, Internship tenures and Event Management.
- Regular Industrial Visits
- Curriculum Update - Latest Management Concepts
- Project Work and Seminars – Practical Exposure
- Personal Care and Grooming – Mentors from the Industry
- Distinguished Faculty
- Placements in Reputed National & Multinational Companies
Innovation & Knowledge Management
Strengthening the concept of learning from the Gurus and reputed Industry Experts, Suryadatta organizes weekly workshops and seminars getting experts from various walks of life to address the students and impart the knowledge that they have consolidated over long years.
Personality Development Sessions, Orientation Programs, Seminars, Guest Lectures, Life Transforming and Motivational Speeches and Value based Education constitute these activities. Suryadatta also forms various Management committees clubs for students, Case study Learnings, Role plays to enhance their corporate knowledge.
- Regular Seminars & Guest Lectures
- Students Committees and Clubs
- Case Study Leaning
- Simulation of Business Environment
- Role Plays
- Computer Based Models
- Entrepreneurship Cell
Shaping a Complete Human Being
Suryadatta regularly conducts Spiritual Camp offering an opportunity to the students to actually re-discover their inner self and unearth their latent potential. The idea is to inculcate social, spiritual and ethical values of life into the student’s daily routine.
Students are also taught Yoga, Meditation to enrich them through the concept of a healthy mind in a healthy body, the source of optimal well-being. Yoga and meditation empower the students to remain focused, preparing them to face the challenges of life with courage and conviction in a de-stressed manner. Students are also given Commando Training, where students are trained to develop the 10 Attitudes of Success. They are trained on goal setting and personality development and other related activities, giving them the much-needed break from the rigor and stress of academics. Students are given group projects and are encouraged to work and study together, display group dynamics. All students are exposed to unique modules such as Emotional Intelligence, Business Communication, Problem Solving, Team Building and Group Dynamics.
- Spiritual Camp
- Enhancing Mental Prowesses through Yoga & Meditation
- Commando Training Programme
- Team work and All-Round Personality Development
- Open Door System
- Regular Retreats
Globalization has resulted in a demand for multilingual, cross-cultural professionals. The teaching of Foreign Business Languages- French, Spanish, Japanese and German-at Suryadatta goes a long way in making the students truly confident global professionals.
To enable the students to get hands - on exposure to diverse business cultures, we facilitate their Internships across various national boundaries. We believe that this is the best manner to learn about different cultures, languages and customs evolving as global citizens. International Study tours are organized as options to students at Suryadatta. Students travel abroad to select Industries, Chamber of Commerce, B-Schools. This not only gives them first hand information about the running of the organization but also encourages pursuing of the Institute’s International tie-ups actively.
- International Perspective
- International Consulting Projects
- International Tie-Ups and Student Exchange Programs for Study Abroad
- International Internships
- International Study Tours
Value Based Education
Suryadatta subscribes strongly to the belief that Spiritual instinct is the source of moral and human values. These human values form the life force of any activity, including areas of management and administration too. Suryadatta organizes a series of theology workshops for its students as well for the Corporates throughout the year like Managerial Leadership & Indian Wisdom for Management, Convention on Managing through Values, Leadership through Indian Wisdom.
- Spiritual Enhancement Programs
- Managerial Leadership & Indian Wisdom for Management
- National Convention on Managing through Values
- Leadership through Indian Wisdom
Enabling Sustainable Development
- Rigorous Academic Input- Developing Learning Skills and shaping as multi-skill multi-task personality
- Nurture independence both in Action & Thought
- Practical Exposure through Field work & mini projects
- Entrepreneurship development through incubation center
- Dual specialization, advanced technologies, for multiple career options
- Mind & fitness, personal grooming & presentation skills
- Articulated, designed modules for global exposure
- Pastoral care department to be - proactive, Passionate & Positive
- Career counseling mentorship and Blue chip placements
- Value based career to live happily, successfully & completely for long life